Applied Research Technology Centre
To convert knowledge to GDP, developing new business opportunities
To develop and produce solutions basded in new technologies and adapted to the forging process requirements.
Steel and non-ferrous metals characterisation used in hot and warm closed die forging.
- Forging processes Improvement and development using simulation and prototiping
- New processes development and implementation.
- Simulation advanced model development including heating microestructures evolution during the process, heat treatments, and tooling behaviour.
- Process monitoring and automation.
- New forging products, new materials and associated processes for eficient manufacturing
- Product quality control using machine vision
- New final use adapted functionality steels
- Material engineering for failure analysis and prevention, life extension, industrial sector oriented characterisation and certification, mainly for metalic materials: new steels, ferrrous alloys and non-ferrous metals, used in hot, warm and cold closed die forging.
- Welding technology consulting
ISO-9001, ISO-14001, ISO-17025
Parque Tecnológico de Bizkaia. Geldo Bidea. Edificio 700
E-48160 Derio (Bizkaia)
Tel.: +34 946 430 850
Fax: +34 946 460 900