Simulation Solutions for the Industry of Tomorrow
Who we are
Transvalor is a French company, founded in 1984, with its headquarters located in the Sophia Antipolis Technology Park in the South of France. It is above all a multicultural team of 70 employees passionate about cutting-edge technology and driven by a desire for innovation in order to always offer the best solutions to its customers.
Transvalor has developed an extensive suite of high performance simulation software that addresses a wide range and variety of forming processes, for metallic solid and liquid materials. Our flagship FORGE® is the best-in-class simulation software for the forging industry.
- FORGE® for extensive hot, warm and cold metal forming
- COLDFORM® for cold metal forming
- SIMHEAT® for metal heat treatment
- DIGIMU® for microstructural evolution
- TRANSWELD® for welding processes
- THERCAST® for ingot & continuous casting and foundry casting
- Our Expertise & Consulting service is at your disposal to carry out simulation studies when you are solicited following a call for tender or when facing specific manufacturing issues
- Transvalor also supports you in training your teams with almost 30 trainings to meet your needs
- Technical assistance is provided by a multilingual committed team
We work in close collaboration since almost 40 years with the CEMEF, prestigious material processing research center of Mines ParisTech engineering school, to ensure the sustainability of our products with the latest developments.
950 avenue Roumanille. Bâtiment Iroko
CS 40237 Biot
F-06904 Sophia Antipolis CEDEX. France
Tel.: +33 4 9292 4200